Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Waiting for Barack


Like many Obama supporters, I have elected to be alerted via text message as soon as Obama picks his running mate. I'm not sure what this text will look like, but I hope it's something along the lines of "Wht Up, J Biden is My VP Yes We Can TTYL".

Anyway, wouldn't it be awesome if somehow I could blog the result the second I got the text and somehow manage to be the very first public record of Obama's VP choice? I know a million other bloggers will be doing the same thing (and if I were McCain, I'd sign up for the alert myself under a pseudonym, say Methuselah) but imagine Matt Lauer being all, "The Sassy Curmudgeon broke the news this morning ..." Sigh. If only.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...