Monday, August 25, 2008

New O'Biden Campaign song!


Also this weekend I came up with the perfect campaign song for Joe-bama/O'Biden '08. You don't even have to change most of the lyrics, just the chorus:

So I'd like to know where, you got the notion
Said I'd like to know where, you got the notion

Baaaa-rack the vote, Barack the vote baby
Ba-rack the vote, let's tip the vote over
Barack the vote, Barack the vote baby
Barack the vote-te-te-te-te


Ever since our voyage of love began
Your touch has thrilled me like the rush of the wind
And your arms have held me safe from a rolling sea
There's always been a quiet place to harbor you and me


And it's totally relevant because the song is "Rock the Boat" and Barack is rocking the boat of politics. He is sailing the seas of change. You know I'm right.

P.S. Don't be jealous of my Photoshop skills. It's a gift.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...