Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Flip-Flopping Politicians: Literal, Frightening

When I was a little girl, I was always scared of the Mouse King in the Nutcracker ballet, because he had like 7 heads and not even getting into the fact that I have a phobia of rodents, that's just gross.

These honest-to-God candidate flip flops are possibly the scariest footwear I have ever seen, and that includes toe-less boots and high-heeled sneakers.




It's like sprouting candidate heads from your toe cleavage! Why not just one head? Why? Why? Why did I have to see this?



Terrifying Flip Flop Vote!



Which is scarier?

Obamaflop

McCainflop




View Result


free polls





Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. it's that silly grin on obama's face. would you really want 7 of those looking back at you with each step?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...