Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Marc Summers is my God

I don't have cable, through a cruel twist of fate and bad wiring, so I have to watch most of the shows I covet via Netflix , iTunes, or indulgent, bad-day-binge purchases at Target. One show, however, has eluded me—until now.

Two of my very favorite things in the world are 1) candy and 2) those behind-the-scenes segments on Sesame Street where you get to see how crayons are made. So imagine my euphoria when I discovered that the Food Network airs a show called Unwrapped, which goes behind the scenes to show you how CANDY IS MADE. Agggggghhhhhhhhhhh! (Minor stroke).

And it's hosted by Marc Summers! From Double Dare! Where people got to dive into huge bowls of whipped cream! Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (Seizure of happiness).

I of course have ordered it on DVD, sight unseen.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Wanted to let you know about Hulu.com which lets you watch hundreds of different shows for free on the Internet.

    You also might want to checkout Showfinder, a free tool my husband just wrote to help us locate our favorite cable shows on the Net/Netflix/Itunes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...