Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Home-Grown Pot Psychology

You know sometimes how you realize you haven't told your husband/boyfriend/partner/cell mate something important about your personality? And they've known you for, like, ever and it seems weird that they wouldn't know this thing? And you're hungry and you're searching in the cupboard for snacks, and you find your clandestine bag of foods you never eat in front of anyone, and you just can't help yourself? I just experienced that. Here is how I dealt:

ME (walking into living room, clutching bag of beef jerky): OK, I don't know how to hide this, so I'm just gonna come out with it. Sometimes I eat beef jerky, and this is one of those times.

JEFF: Interesting.

ME: Think of it like a beef Fruit Roll-Up.

(a few minutes pass)

JEFF: Or, like ... Calfy Taffy!

ME: Har har. I guess I shouldn't eat this silica bag, huh? It says "DO NOT EAT. AGELESS OXYGEN ABSORBER."

JEFF:
Woah, that is harsh.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...