Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Scene From a Marriage: Love and Cup Size

Jeff and I say "I love you" a lot. We are not the save-it-for-special-occasions type of couple. But Jeff has gotten into the habit of asking follow-up questions. If I say "I love you," he'll ask "How much?"

Sometimes I give a lazy response: "Um, a lot."
Sometimes I am a smart-ass: "Not very much, actually."
Sometimes I get creative: "More than Tyra Banks loves wigs!"

Last night, tired and out of witticisms, I simply flashed my boobs. Jeff looked at them and turned back to the computer. "Yeah, I didn't think it was very much." he said.

I had to feign sobs until he let me eat the rest of his pork fried rice. Who says married life is dull?
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...