Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Too Darn Fucking Hot


Guess? You'll never guess. The heat makes me even bitchier!

God damn is it hot! That is not a question! That is just an emphatic (note the exclamation point!) statement!

Also, did you know that it is scientifically impossible for two people to be equally cooled by a single fan? No matter where you put it! I had Jeff rigging all sorts of elaborate configurations of extension cords trying to sate me, but eventually he just threw a wet washcloth in my direction and went back to reading his book.

I have also been annoying Jeff with my new favorite phrase, from In the Heights: "Ay carajo, it's hot!"* I find myself terribly cute when I do this, but I think for Jeff, once was enough.

To his credit, though, my valiant husband stayed out until 10pm last night searching for an air conditioner. Alas, they were sold out all over town.

Thanks anyway, honey!

*"Oh shit/crap/hell, it's hot!"
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...