Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun, but Lazy

It's that time again, for Facebook to whisper in my ear that OMG, my friends have totally been talking about me behind my back, and this is what they said:

Your friends have voted on your strengths and weaknesses:

STRENGTHS:

best dinner companion
person with the best sense of humor
best shopping companion

WEAKNESSES:

hardest worker
most outgoing


So... fun but lazy (I am going to take 'least outgoing' literally, as in 'I don't go out'). Yeah, that's about right. Although I do work very hard ... at appearing not to work hard. And I'm only not outgoing because you bore me. Oh, do I sound bitter? Ha! I drink bitters (with bourbon) for breakfast!

Aaaaaaand .... scene.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...