Friday, April 4, 2008

You Can't Make This Stuff Up: I am Going on an Off-Road Adventure in Utah

Dear Una,

You are invited for an opportunity to experience Land Rover in its natural habitat; no, not Beverly Hills… Moab, Utah! You and a guest will be flown out to Moab to spend three nights and four days in the area's most luxurious accommodations. By day, you will enjoy some of the best off-road terrain the U.S. has to offer. By night, you will indulge in a dining experience like no other.

Moab is widely known to be a great destination by off-road enthusiasts worldwide. With incredible red rock formations and a beautiful landscape, Moab is a perfect location for a Land Rover Adventure.

During the four days in Moab, you will be accompanied by Land Rover's world-class professional driving instructors to teach you about our vehicles and the proper ways to off-road to keep you safe during the challenging, yet exhilarating adventure.


As soon as this is over I expect I will have enough blog fodder for a month. If, of course, I survive.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Take your Dad back this Summer and hit up Red River Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moab is beautiful. If I could handle the Mormons, I would consider moving there. Make sure to check out Arches (although you won't be able to go off-roading there).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely check out Arches. It's possibly the most extraordinary place I've ever been. I think it's even better than the Grand Canyon because it really leaves you thinking "how did nature DO this?" and there are fewer tourists. I am insanely jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...