Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TTDT Red Alert

A friend of mine -- I can't remember who -- introduced me to (or possibly coined) the phrase "TTDTs", or "Thighs That Don't Touch". Since the weather's been getting warmer, puffy coats have been peeled off to reveal many a New York woman who suffers from TTDT. They tend to travel in packs.

Now, I know that some of these women are tragically bow-legged, and I mean no disrespect, but I can't help but stare at these strange creatures with concave thighs. What must it be like to never know the sweet pain of chafing on a hot summer day? Is TTDT genetic? Why is New York such a hotbed of infection? Is this like bedbugs?

Please advise.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous6:21 PM

    seriously yo. I wear a size 0 jeans and my thighs have never not touched. In highschool my friends and I found consolation in the idea that maybe those kinds of thighs are only achieved through years of promiscous straddling. And I'd rather be occasionally chafting and pudgy feeling, than a major ho. this theory has not been proven...but it helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...