Thursday, April 17, 2008


So my grandmother sent me a sweet card and a birthday check, but she made the check out to "Una Zorabedian." Do I:

A. Tell her that I didn't change my name, opening myself up to potential judgment, and get the money, or

B. Keep my mouth shut and forgo the cash?

1 comment :

  1. You both sign the cheque and then deposit it. I get stuff addressed to O'Grady and my bank stuff is still under Ring.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...