Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Decline of Civilization: Part One (for this blog; Part Infinity for the world)


I ... I don't ... I don't know what to say. Is USWeekly really the way to get the youth vote? A few weeks ago, Hillary lampooned herself in a sort of "Fashion Don'ts" photo essay:


I mean ... okay? I read USWeekly sometimes, but I also check CNN.com and the New York Times like it's my job. Are there really people out there who are going to choose a president based on the ever-pressing Boxers or Briefs debate? I suppose it's commendable that the tabloids are dipping their toes into politics, but what does it say about their respect for their readers that they make no mention of the issues at all?

And Hillary! Barack! Stay away from those trash-mongers. I don't know about anybody else, but I hold out the faint hope that my president is not "Just Like Us!"-- I'd like to hope that s/he is a little bit better.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...