Friday, January 25, 2008

Spring Fashion Fights Against Scoliosis!

You can't swing a roll of nickels these days without hitting a freaking retarded fashion campaign. Remember those rib-cracking D&G corsets of last season? Well, feast your eyes on Balenciaga's answer to the age-old question: What can I wear to my intramural co-ed aborigine football tournament that will fetchingly conceal my back brace while expanding my hips to twice their natural size?


I'm not even going to talk about the shoes, except to say that while it is certainly novel to create the optical illusion of bow-legedness, being forced to tie that many laces will probably exacerbate whatever spinal curvature forced the buyer to purchase the outfit in the first place.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Well-put! I couldn't agree with you more. Also, your expert fashion-blogging (à la "Go Fug Yourself") is always much appreciated, if you are so inclined to do more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cheeky, cheeky bitch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...