Friday, November 16, 2007

Wintry Weekend

I know I have forsaken you, my literally dozens of blog readers, but the travelogue writing kind of feels like a chore, and I've been putting it off. A true type-A, I can't let myself blog about normal things until I've gotten all of the Rome stuff down, which I will do this weekend from chez Mama, who is out of the country (in Italy, no less) and whose internet connection is the stuff dreams are made of. In the meantime, I hope you are bundling up and drinking wine as the weather gets colder, and I promise to regale you with stories of my good-intentioned-but-nonetheless-ill-advised attempts at being a good wife very soon.

~Una
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Just wanted to say I LOVE the blog and congrats on the wedding! You looked beautiful and I'm glad it went well without any major traumas!

    Your honeymoon sounded wonderful and we are glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...