Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Things Not To Say at Work

While checking my email this morning, one of the links that popped up was an article on "Things Not to Say At Work". With high hopes, I clicked, only to find a tepid essay on general work etiquette. Come on, there are a MILLION things not to say at work. Here are some of my suggestions:

Has anyone seen my bong? I keep it at work for the late nights.
In case you hadn't noticed, I was wearing these clothes yesterday.
Drinking at lunch makes me sleepy.
Fuck you AND your Powerpoint presentation.
For Halloween I dressed up like a whore from the seventies. You know, no bra.
Well, sir, watching 'The Office' at work is kind of like working.
Petty cash? I thought that was like a bonus.
Vagina (it makes some people uncomfortable).
I have a blog.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. How about: "who do I have to blow around here to get a raise?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...