Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Let the Choir Sing!

On August 28, I shared with you this voicemail from my co-worker and personal savior Bryan Ambition:

Hey Una, it's Bryan. I have an amazing idea for you, so you can think about it. Basically, for my karaoke thing in September [Editor's Note: Bryan has made it to the semi-finals of a Spin magazine karaoke competition]-- I'm going to do "Like a Prayer" like I told you -- I want to have a few people there who will put on, like, choir costumes really fast when I start the song, so when I say "Let the choir sing" they'll come out of the audience and come up to the stage and it'll freak everybody out, it'll be amazing. And I want you to be one of the choir people, because you have a good voice and all. Anyway, so call me, OK?


Thought it was a joke? Well, feast your eyes on Reverend Ambition and his choir, who debuted last night, spreading the gospel at Angels & Kings:


Hallelujah, praise Madonna!

P.S. The photographer made us sit on the trash cans and I fell in. Twice.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...