Thursday, August 2, 2007

Will Someone PLEASE invent unscratchable DVDs?

Seriously, I never thought I'd get nostalgic for VHS, but you could roll over a 10-year old cassette tape of "Willow" with a Zamboni and it would still play fine. Every time I open a new Netflix or BlockBuster rental, it looks like someone keyed their initials on the back of the DVD, and I have to sit with my finger poised over my remote like a NASA engineer, ready to frantically pound the FF button should the disc start to skip.

Someone get on this.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. I agree!! I'd like to add that if the disc is scratched that the staff willingly offers compensation, such as a free rental or something. Having to skip over parts of a movie because it would freeze takes away from the experience!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...