Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Taste ...

I need to upload some photos before posting the full (and, be forewarned, LONG, but of course hilarious and poignant so you have to read it all ... pop an adderall if you have ADD) entry. But, since my few readers tend to complain when I'm silent for too long (this is probably the least well-known blog with regular hecklers), here's a little bit to sate you till tomorrow.

The greatest thing about Block Island, aside from it being the only place that can ease my city summer-induced homicidal rage, the only home that's ever made me want to cry every time I leave, and the place where I someday want to die, old and withered and leathery tan, is that its initials are BI, so everyone drives around with BI stickers on their bumpers. For someone who was raised to accept -- nay, embrace, and hopefully one day become -- all things homosexual, I have always enjoyed that Block Island, a tiny, mellow beach town, gives a little unwitting shout-out to bisexuals everywhere.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous11:28 AM

    yay bisexuals!
    and thanks for posting something--i miss your blog when you go out of town.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...