Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun with the Fashion Closet!

When 3 pm rolls around, some people's blood sugar gets low, so they eat a granola bar. I prefer to wander around seeing how I can best amuse myself. Sometimes I find someone who's willing to give me a cookie, and sometimes I make myself useful sorting the mail. Most of the time, though, I play with the fabulous props contained within The Fashion Closet.

Today's question: Metallic, shoulder-length gloves: What are they good for?

Results:

They are not good for typing on a computer ...



They are not good for using Post-Its ...



They are not good for dialing phones ...



They are okay for talking on the phone, but add nothing to the experience.



"Hello, I am on a very important call!"

Finally, a breakthrough! The gloves are good for ...



... posing in the bathroom! Success! I guess that's what they're for (minus the bathroom).

Tomorrow, maybe I should just have a granola bar.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Firstly, these photos are amazing, and totally versatile. I mean, I can't tell you how many times I've wished that stock photos of metallic gloves performing every day tasks were more readily available. So thanks for that.

    Secondly-- So jealous of the fact that your work computer is a Mac. I say this while entirely aware that you've gone through, what? two jobs? since this post, but still. If you were forced to perform even the smallest number of tasks on my crap PC on a given workday, you'd be out the door before you could say "how did this career move ever seem like a good idea?"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...