Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Name


So, as you may notice, I've changed the name of my blog to 'The Sassy Curmudgeon'. Why? Well, it's shorter, catchier, more likely to catapult me to fame. You know.

Also, I am very truly a curmudgeon. I am annoyed by most things, I don't like meeting new people (or walking behind old people), and even when I was little I used to fantasize about being able to stop time and give everybody make-overs so they wouldn't look so stupid. Obviously, the 'sass' part of the title is relative ... sometimes I'm more 'bitchy' than 'sassy', but I gave myself the benefit of the doubt.





Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. if this post doesn't prove that U & J are made for one another, i don't know what is. it could have been written by either one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...