Monday, February 26, 2007

Go Fug Myself

Well, they're over. Another year of none too surprising, long-winded, bizarrely orchestrated Oscars has come and gone. At least no one can take away the greatest joy of this event ... the mocking of the clothes.

I myself watched the show wearing Ugg boots that had seen better days years, a flimsy sundress approximately two sizes too big, and a green sweater. Lest you judge me, I was also roaringly drunk. I guess I wasn't before I dressed ... but I had to match my sobriety to the outfit. You know how these things go.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. you could have been roaringly drunk and full of exotic cheese had i thought to call you two before 6. sorry to get a little comment-happy, work's boring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...