Friday, December 8, 2006

One Time Only: Una Raps!


I don't freestyle, EVER, but I feel inspired by my incredibly talented friend Lin's new musical, In the Heights:


We met in 7-7 when I still had one eyebrow

And holy shit! It's been fourteen years now

You're such an inspiration 'cause you're showin us all how

To sack up, pack up and follow our dreams -

Just like Billy Joel you always go to extremes

Promoting your new show

Your passion we all know

You've stayed up so many nights

So many rewrites

You've poured your heart and soul in and I know it'll be tight

And all your biggest fans'll say we knew you when in hindsight

The famous Lin-Miranda who blew up with In the Heights


Go to ticketmaster.com NOW, before it becomes the next Rent.


Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...