Friday, September 8, 2006

I Blame the Communists

Did you ever read that book as a kid, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?

I'm having one of those.

I woke up tired and feeling like I had a cold coming on, I was late getting to work, I got swamped with projects, I developed a splitting headache, I looked at my credit card statement (it's like a 25 out of 10 on the I Am Sooooo Fucked meter), I forgot to pack lunch so I had to settle for a Zone bar and a yogurt that I had stored in the office fridge, I snapped at my boyfriend, and then someone made a mean comment on this blog (see below). Also I'm getting a pimple, and that really sucks.

If I seem irritable and irrational, well, I am. My mood swings like a pendulum on my good days, so when I'm out of sorts I can be a little "difficult". I'm falling to the Communists* in a few days, so I guess that explains it. I just hate feeling so shitty.

Also I'm really sensitive, so that anonymous comment hurt my feelings. I know it's stupid and that I shouldn't be so defensive, but the truth is that I'm still hurt that Mario I-Forget-His-Last-Name-Something-Italian chose to sit next to Maple Van Keuren instead of me during lunch in first grade. I may put on a sarcastic front but I'm as soft as pudding on the inside. So, in summation, fuck all y'all.

KIDDING!

I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Luckily I have Oreos and Laguna Beach at the ready for just this type of terrible, horrible, no good very bad day.

*My boyfriend's clever euphemism for "on the rag".
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Brigadier Nutkins5:31 PM

    I'm sorry you're having such a shitty week... but on the bright side, you're getting a 28" TV for free tomorrow!!! Call me if you need to rant or need to get drunk. I'm always available ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. word sister. come save me from moving hell.xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:19 AM

    maple vankeuren is more smoking hot now than ever...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...