Monday, April 10, 2006

UBW06

I hope you’re not at work reading this because, if you are, your employer clearly hasn’t updated his calendar. You do know what this week is, don’t you?

Passover? NO. I mean, yeah, but that’s not what I’m getting at. Are you SURE you don’t know what this week is? I’ll give you a hint. Let’s see … OK, April 13.

No?

Yes, I know it’s a full moon, but full moons aren’t exactly a big deal, like, nationwide.

OK, OK, here’s another hint: 26.

No, not April 26, the number 26.

Give up?

It’s Una Birthday Week. I didn’t announce Una Birthday Month because, you know, April Fools, people could get confused. But it’s here, you guys. The Official Una Birthday Week ’06.

I love this week; it’s got great perks.

You could say my family does birthdays big. I’ll elaborate tomorrow.

For now, shut off your computer, go home, and participate in some traditional Una Birthday Week activities:

• Buy yourself flowers
• Read US Weekly while eating Coffee Haagen Dazs ice cream
• Collect money from relatives
• Examine your face for wrinkles

Happy UBW!
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...