Thursday, April 20, 2006

Let Me Work It

Today I got my hair did (I'm sorry, Missy Elliot, I know that you didn't write "Work It' so that little white girls could quote it after getting a blow-out at Jean Louis David, but I have always wanted to say that and now I did. And it felt goooood. And I would like to add that, yes, I am a fly gal.)

I so wish I had my camera, because never before has my hair been so silky, soft, and straight, and I'm afraid it may never reach perfection like this again. My normal hair tends to exist in a hellish identity crisis limbo between wavy and curly, a purgatory that forces the follicles to magically appear shapeless and poufy at the same time, a feat that I have seen accomplished on the head of only one other person, and that is Sasquatch.

Oh, David of Jean Louis David, what I wouldn't give to have you blow me every morning.
Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...