Friday, February 17, 2006

Movin' On Up

Well, here I am in the worldwide web. I refuse to unpack my old files in these new digs, so if you are new to the site and want to read two months worth of my writing/ranting/shameless self-promoting, you can visit what is perhaps the smallest and most globally insignificant "archive" on the planet at: http://volcanicensemble.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

My friends will be happy to know that this new site will not prompt them every time I post. Those who like my blog can visit at their lesiure, and those who don't can be rid of me.

Also, my parents will be happy to know that they can now comment. I urge them, for their own good, to use aliases.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Donna6:03 PM

    Congrats! I like your new blog and will visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I did it! And just so you know, today was "finish reading Una's blog" day... which was intended to make me seem less pathetic and/or creepy... but now I'm debating that.

    It's seriously been like discovering a new Sex and the City... and catching up on the previous four seasons as quickly as possible so I can start watching the current season along with the rest of the world.

    Thanks so much for the inspiration and entertainment you have and will continue to provide! It's been a thrill getting to know you (like, a freakish lot)!

    And now I must go to bed, because it's 3 am, and you have kept me up far, far too late already. (OK, I REALLY need to learn to lay off the creepy).

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, zero, I am touched by your devotion to reading all of my posts. Not creepy!

    Did you read the Friendster blog too? Now that is old-school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...